A simple, fragrant dessert that will appeal to kids… and parents alike!
Preparation Time: 3 h 30
1 pouch gelatine
60 ml (¼ cup) cold water
60 ml (¼ cup) water, boiling
375 ml (1 ½ cups) apple juice
3 ml (½ tsp) ground ginger
60 ml (¼ cup) maple syrup
1. In a bowl, combine gelatine and water, then let swell a few minutes.
2. Pour boiling water over cold water mixture.
3. Add ginger and maple syrup, then stir until gelatine and ginger dissolve completely.
4. Add apple juice and stir. Pour into small glass bowls.
5. Chill in refrigerator for 3 hours and enjoy!