Discover our warm grilled apple and Argentinean shrimp salad for a healthy and delicious meal!
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 8 minutes
Servings : 4 servings
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) olive oil
2 Gala apples, peeled and cut into quarters
Freshly ground salt and pepper
1 lb (450 g) 20/40 Argentinean shrimp, raw and peeled
15 mL (1 tablespoon) smoked paprika
1 L (4 cups) mesclun
½ red onion, minced
125 mL (½ cup) pecans
- 30 mL (2 tablespoons) apple juice
- 45 mL (3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) maple syrup
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) Dijon mustard
- Freshly ground salt and pepper
- 1. Preheat the BBQ to 400ºF.
2. In a bowl, mix together all ingredients for the vinaigrette and set aside.
3. Brush the apples with olive oil, add salt and pepper. Grill on the BBQ for 2 minutes on each side. Remove from heat.
4. Coat the shrimp with smoked paprika and pepper. Grill on the BBQ for 2 minutes on each side and set aside.
5. Divide mesclun garnished with apples and shrimp onto four plates. Add red onions, pecans and croutons.
6. Add vinaigrette to taste.