Kids dreams can come true with this series of crafts in support of SickKids Foundation!
- To create this amazing hockey goalie player figurine, you will need:
- -1 empty Allen’s 1.89L bottle
- -Paint of any colors of your choice
- -Your favorite paintbrushes
- -Permanent marker
- -Non-toxic liquid glue
- -Felt and cardboard sheets
- -Any other accessories your imagination is thinking of
- The steps:
- 1. Paint the bottle as shown on the picture to create the jersey colors! Don’t be shy to be creative and to design your personal team logo at the center of the bottle or other details.
- 2. Cut felt and cardboard to create the pads and hockey stick elements
- 3. Draw and paint details on each element; helmet, pads, sticks, gloves, etc. Let your creativity inspires you!
- Assemble all the elements to make your goalie